Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Retro Arcade Pacman-tons of fun from an old time game

Play multiple Video Games with the Retro Arcade Pac Man TV Game. No Console is necessary. Just plug it in and play. Pac-man

Retro Arcade Pac Man Tv Game (Toy)This game brings back memories.I wasn't expecting too considerably for the cost but once I got it I was amazed. The game plays actual properly and there are about 10 games in it. It is well worth the money and would recomend it to everyone who enjoys playing games. Retro Arcade Pacman

Retro Arcade Pac Man Tv Game (Toy)Very first off I can't think the price hike because I bought this item. I only paid $19.99 which is the suggested retail price at the manufacturer website. The games are excellent but the controller takes some receiving employed to. It appears a small off in the response time but works ok soon after you get accustomed to it. I was able to conquer quite a few levels of pac man and galaga. The only difficulty I had was Pole Position wasn't permitting me to control the car AT ALL. I called the company (took a week for a call back) and they stated you have to basically twist the remote like a door knob left and ideal to manage the car who would have known? It would have been nice if they really included this info in the manual. Otherwise this game program is pretty hot and I would suggest it. I took off a star for the controller response.

Update: two/13/11 The controller is response is fine. It just took a few games to get applied to playing that old style joystick. The only thing I don't like is the buttons are situated on the controller for left handed players. I totally recommend this product.

Retro Arcade Pac Man Television Game (Toy)My husband bought me this a few weeks ago to cheer me up and we've played with it nearly every night because! The joystick often appears to take a fraction too long to respond but it's still great fun. We're not usually competitive persons but we've had a lot of enjoyable difficult every single other and often get excited when one of us beats the high score. Pac-Man seems to run a bit faster than I bear in mind it getting on my old Atari back in the day but that is not significantly of a complaint. I've also noticed my hand-eye coordination improving lately which is kind of neat. I believe it is a seriously great gift thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment